What Information We Collect
In order to provide you with use of the Products, we may gather and process some or all of the following information:
- Content: any information that is collected from or stored by you when you use our products, other than Registration Information, Customer Service Communications or Log Information.
- Registration Information: any information provided when voluntarily registering for use of our products, including, but not limited to, username and password and email address.
- Customer Service Communications: any information that is reported to us about the operation of our products, including bug reports or requests for enhancements.
- Log Information: When you use some products, our servers automatically record basic information that your application sends. These server logs may include information such as your message, Internet Protocol address, other addressing information, the date and time of your request and an authentication token used to validate the identity of you and your computer.
- Payment Information: We collect and pass your payment information on to our credit processors. Weekly Audition does not process payment information directly.
How We Use This Information
We ask for Registration Information in order to verify your identity and to enable your use of our products. For the payment of subscription fees, we use third party banking organizations and other providers of payment services to bill you, and in that case we will, therefore, provide this billing provider with the necessary billing data.
Registration is achieved via the inclusion of an email address. We use email addresses to keep you up to date about Weekly Audition, deliver weekly audition content, and to send messages about faults and service issues.
Customer Service Communications
Information which is voluntarily submitted in feedback is used for the purposes of reviewing this feedback and improving the Products. We reserve the right to utilize anonymous information for marketing purposes, for instance by displaying selected comments on our products or in other communications. Further, we may from time to time ask you to provide information on your experiences which will be used to measure and improve quality. You are at no time in any obligation to provide any of such data. We will never use any personally identifiable (feedback) information without your explicit permission thereto.
We will use this routing information to provide you with access to our products and for statistical information.
Transfer of Personal Information
Except as provided below, we shall not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any Registration Information or Content to any third party without your explicit permission, unless we are obliged to do so under applicable laws or by order of the competent authorities.
We may however share your information with our affiliates and other service providers and third parties for which we are providing our service in connection with your use of the Product. We may offer some of our services in connection with other service providers. Registration Information that you provide to us may be sent to those providers to deliver the service provided by them; similarly, personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to us in order to operate our Products.
Protection and Retention of Personal Information
We take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect the data provided to us or collected by Weekly Audition, and do not retain it any longer than permitted in order to perform our services or as required under relevant legislation, with due observance of the applicable obligations and exceptions under the relevant legislation. You, as the user, should however be aware that internet communications are not always secure. Although we do take what we consider appropriate steps to protect your data, protection of information available over the internet is subject to attack from third parties, and accordingly we cannot promise you that third parties cannot access Content.
Cookies and Use in Advertising
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie will in no way be linked to any personally identifiable information while using our products. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on our product, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our products. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our products, however the user will be limited. Cookies also enable us to track, analyze, and enhance the experience using our Products.
Modification and Questions
If you would like to exercise your right to view, correct, complete or remove your Personal Data, please contact us at [email protected]. Upon verification of your identity, we will attempt to quickly fulfill your request, provided we will not act contrary to applicable legislation by fulfilling your request.