- You must be at least 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for activity that occurs under your profile.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You may not use the service for any illegal, improper, or unauthorized purpose.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, or display on the service or in connection with the service.
- You must not access Weekly Audition’s private API by any other means other than the Weekly Audition webpage and application itself.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Weekly Audition.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Weekly Audition account.
- While Weekly Audition prohibits such conduct and content on its platform, you understand and agree that Weekly Audition cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to potentially triggering or upsetting materials and that you use the Weekly Audition service at your own risk.
License of Scenes
- The scripts (“Scene”) and content accessed through Weekly Audition subscriptions is for your own personal use only and shall not extend to any other person or entity outside of the subscription holder.
- You acknowledge that the Scene is the intellectual property of Weekly audition and agree not to sell the script or content derived from the script to any third party.
- The Scene may be used in a training facility or class by you only, or when applicable, by you and scene partner. The right to use the Scene shall extend to the necessary means of presentation to easily perform the Scene.
- You may record and share performances of the Scene on social media platforms, including but not limited to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, so long as the performance is credited to Weekly Audition in some form.
- You may record a Scene for a Demo Reel or Performance Reel only for the purpose of promoting your skill or abilities as an actor and not for any other commercial purpose, such as but not limited to paid theater productions.
- You will retain a right to use the Scenes accessed and Content created during the term in which a subscription was active should the subscription later be terminated or paused.
- You agree that you will not create unauthorized derivative works, and that derivative works may only be created with the express written consent of Weekly Audition.
- You further agree that unauthorized use of the Scenes or any unauthorized derivative works will cause immediate and immeasurable harm to Weekly Audition. Accordingly, you agree to an injunction barring any unauthorized use or creation of derivative works is proper and recognize that damages caused by such a breach of the License would be immense, and that a Court may grant any relief which the Court may find equitable without limitation.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Weekly Audition service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.